UNDERSTANDING OUR BELIEFS
Our beliefs, as ‘mental maps’, govern every aspect of our life, emotions, health, skills and everyday experiences.
Structurally, a belief involves the existence of primary thoughts about some thing or another, reinforced by validating, affirming,and accepting thoughts about those primary thoughts.
When we are born, we have no beliefs!
* So where do they come from?
* How did we develop, create, or absorb them?
* How much validity do they have in our lives?
* How do we change our beliefs if we decide they no longer serve us?
* How do we create limitless beliefs?
A great life coach can help you find the answers but here is a clue!
You can transcend all negativity when you realize that the only power it has over you is your belief in it. As you experience this truth about yourself you are set free.
– Eileen Caddy