Seven Essential Components of Great Goal Setting
- 1. Specific- a goal must be clearly defined.
- 2. Measured- break your goal into smaller measured steps.
- 3. Evidence- indicates to us our progress.
- 4. Responsibility- take accountability.
- 5. Timeline- set realistic time frames.
- 6. Inspiring- set goals that are aligned with your inner values and loves.
- 7. Emotions- energy in motion always gathers momentum,how will achieving your goal make you ‘feel’.
To be inspired is to be living your dreams, to be aligned with your own inner values and loves,living true to your heart! when we are inspired we manifest great things into our life to support and challenge us. Challenge helps us grow and is necessary for great things to happen!