Anthony Robbins has spoken and written heaps on the subject of The Power of Crisis. Adversity should be taken as opportunity, used as an opportunity for empowerment and personal growth.
Easier said than done? Maybe, but the steps are not insurmountable. Everything is about attitude and perspective.
Here are 5 Quick Ways to Get Started on Growing from Adversity
- Do not fear adversity, adversity is responsibility for the greatest psychological change in human beings.
- Accepting adversity and what it is teaching us about ourselves is, essential to the healing process.
- Accepting that you are not the same person you were before you encountered adversity in your life is essential to your growth, embrace it!
- Avoid seeing yourself as a victim this will only serve to dis-empower you.
- Accept that pain, as much as we seek to avoid it, is part of life and affords us, a hidden opportunity for tremendous personal growth.
Most of the time the saying is true, what doesn’t kill us will make us stronger!